SS6 (2mm) Hotfix Flatback Crystals Pack of 1440
Preciosa Viva 12 SS6 (2.0mm) hotfix flatback crystals come in a vast array of colours and shades in order to strike your creative attention and invoke inspiration, whatever you\'re customising these crystals are a fabulous way to create style and beauty!
How do i apply hotfix crystals?
Applying rhinestones using a Kandi Kane Applicator Wand brings a professional finish to all your customization, you will achieve great results and have fun.Crystal Parade have made a step by step guide to help you customize your clothing. You can create your own name, design, image or logo
- Lay your garment on to a solid surface.
- Add the correct size applicator tip to your hotfix applicator tool, turn on the hotfix tool and allow it to heat up, this will take 2 - 3 minutes.
- Place the hotfix crystals you will be using shiny side up (not the glue side up) on a plate near to your garment.
- When the hotfix tool has heated up place the hotfix tip gently on to the top of one of the hotfix crystals. The hotfix crystal will attach itself to the tip within a second or 2.
- Hold the Kandi Kane Applicator upright so you can see the glue on the bottom of the crystal melt, you will see it change colour slightly and bubble, this will take approx 5 seconds for a ss6 - ss10 crystal and slightly longer for the larger crystals, i.e. ss20 take approx 12 seconds.
- Now gently place the hotfix crystal (whilst it is still in the tip) on to the garment so the glue side touches first, hold for 2 to 5 seconds depending upon the material.
- Remove the tool away from the garment and you will see that the hotfix crystal is now attached to the garment.
- Repeat this step until you have completed your design.
W A R N I N G:
Hotfixing can be very addictive, you can decorate everything from clothes, shoes, hand bags, bedlinen, through to wallpaper!