ss5 (1.8mm) Swarovski No Hotfix Flatback Crystals
We strive to always keep stock of wholesale packs in Clear, AB and a selection of the best-selling colours. Some items will be purchased to order so please allow up to 5 days for delivery. If you would like to know product availability before ordering, please call us on 01926 484214.
ss5 (1.8mm) Swarovski No Hotfix Flatback Crystals are the most popular Swarovski Rhinestone for the big trend at the moment; crystalizing finger and toe nails! Why not add some sparkle and liven up your nails with any of this huge range of colours!
How to crystalize your nails using SS5 Swarovski Crystals:
- Firstly apply your base coat, then apply two coats of polish.
- Whilst the polish is very wet, set the SWAROVSKI crystals into the polish. If the polish is too dry, the crystals won’t stick and may fall off.
- To apply the crystals use one of our jewel setters, these are excellent tools for applying crystals quickly and steadily.
- For the best results, apply the base coat and two coats of polish, then add the crystals to each nail.
- Apply a quick-drying top coat to all the nails and then be prepared for lots of compliments!
SS5\'s are also perfect for decorating items such as hand held gadgets (i.e. mobile phone, ipods), the heel of shoes, glassware, clothing, arts and crafts, etc.
Swarovski No Hotfix Crystals can be applied to non-porous items (i.e mobile phones, computer mouse) with Gem Tac glue or E6000 - both of which are available on our website and you can find them under \'Tools, Accessories and Adhesives\'.
How to apply crystals using GemTac Glue:
- Place a very small bead of gem tac glue on the underside of the crystal and position gently.
- Then, once the crystal is placed, adjust the positions as neccessary.
- Then leave for 15 minutes until the glue is set.