We realise our customers like to shop at different times and days of the week and it may not always be in our normal office hours, we have compiled a list of frequently asked questions below and hope that if you do have a question we have answered it for you. If your question is not answered below please drop us an email and we will respond as soon as possible or please call us during our office hours…………. we are here to help.
- Do you have a shop?
Crystal Parade does not operate from a retail premises, all purchases can be made through our website or by contacting us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0843 2898 192.
- Which glue would you recommend to apply Non Hotfix Crystals?
If you are applying your non hotfix crystals to your dance costume, gymnastics costumes, swimming costumes, satin/silk/canvas shoes, card and paper, glass, iphone, phone case, ipad cover, gadgets, wood, metal, plastic we would recommend that you use the Gemtac Glue as it is easy to use a the preferred glue of many stylists, designers, artists, crafters and milliners.
The E6000 glue with its industrial strength is excellent for surfaces that are flexible ie, wellington boots, Converse shoes, umbrella, walking stick and even your car!
If you are unsure of which crystal and glue to use for your project please don’t hesitate to call us and we will be very happy to help you.
- What is the difference between Hot Fix Crystals and Non Hotfix Crystals?
Hotfix crystals have a mirror foiled backing and a cold glue applied to the back of the crystal. When heat is applied to the crystal the glue is activated (melts) and is applied to your chosen garment and surface. The best way to apply heat to the back of the crystal is to use the Kandi Kane Hotfix Applicator Wand.
Hotfix crystals are ideal to use when you are looking to apply crystals to fabric including silk, satin, lycra, velvet, cashmere, denim, cotton, organza ribbon, wedding veils and gowns, satin shoes and suede. You can also apply hotfix crystals to glass including champagne bottles, champagne flutes, mirrors, card and paper, wallpaper, wood and metal. The hotfix crystals are ideal for porous surfaces.
We would not advise using hotfix crystals on plastic, ie phone covers, wellington boots and also leather including pet collars, shoes and jackets.
Non Hotfix Crystals also known as Non Hotfix Crystals and Cold Glue Crystals
The Non Hotfix crystals are applied to your chosen surface using glue. We supply the best and most suitable glues for applying crystals to your projects including GemTac Glue which dries crystal clear, Hypo Cement glue which is ideal for jewellery making and setting crystals into settings and the E6000 glue which has industrial strength and is flexible.
- I have been informed that an item from my order is no longer in production - What are my options?
- The requested colour or size may no longer available. Please contact us to arrange an exchange for a similar item.
- Refund / Store Credit
- Discuss similar items available in order to achieve the desired effect.
- Can I order bespoke items?
Yes. Please see the product group list below which allow you to submit your own artwork:
- Crystal Tattoos
- Flat Back Transfers (Hot Fix)
- Flat Back Transfers (No Hot Fix)
- Crystal Mesh
Please see our Swarovski Transfer Design Service page on our website or contact the Crystal Parade Team for more information.
- Can I amend or cancel my order?
Should you wish to amend or cancel your order, please contact the Crystal Parade Team as soon as possible. Amendments can be made as long as your order has not been processed with our supplier. Should you wish to cancel your order, there will be a 50% refund only.
- When will I be charged for my order?
Payment is taken as soon as your order is placed.
- How do I pay for my order?
Crystal Parade accepts payment by credit or debit card and PayPal through our website or by BACS/CHAPS payments.
- I have been refunded the incorrect amount?
Please contact the Crystal Parade Team with your order number and date of order to discuss.
- My return has been processed but I was not refunded the postage?
We do not refund the cost of postage.
- How do I return an item?
Contact the Crystal Parade Team to discuss the return of your item/s. Please see returns our policy.
- What are your methods of delivery?
We use Royal Mail to deliver throughout England, Scotland and Wales. Deliveries out of mainland UK are sent with either Interlink Express or TNT. Please make sure someone is available to sign for your delivery.
- An item is missing from my order.
There may be a number of reasons for this:
- Back order – Back ordered items should be marked on your invoice with the following symbol: ‘BO’. Please contact the Crystal Parade Team to discuss the due date of your back ordered item.
- Delay of Transportation – This could be due to a number of reasons, whether it be a delay from our supplier to us or from us to you. Please contact us for information on expected delivery dates.
- I have received an incorrect item in my order?
Please contact the Crystal Parade Team email@example.com to arrange the return of the incorrect item and the delivery of correct one.
- How do I apply the product to: fabric, metal, plastic, any other surfaces?
Please see the Application Instructions page on our website for guidance and advice on how best to apply the product to different surfaces.
- Do you have a colour chart & size guide?
Yes. We have a variety of colour charts available on the website – please see the Colour Charts section. Please note that due to browser and screen resolutions, variations of the colours may vary.
- Do you have a catalogue I can order from?
No. All our products are listed on our website.
- I am looking for a specific product, but am unable to find it on the website.
We supply the following range of products including:
- Flat Backs Hotfix
- Flat Backs No Hotfix
- Sew On Stones
- Xilion Bicone Beads
- Self-Adhesive Elements
- Crystal Mesh
- Plastic Trimmings
- Metal Trimmings
- Tools, Accessories and Adehesives
- Swarovski Crystal Gifts
If you cannot find the product you want, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I order a smaller amount than the quantity stated on the website?
Yes, we sell wholesale and retail pack sized quantities, but also offer smaller packs. Please contact us for details.
- How do I search for an item on the website?
If you have a specific item in mind, and already know the item number or description, you can search directly using the search engine found at the top of the page.