ss30 (6.0mm) Swarovski Hotfix Flatback Crystals
Swarovski ss30 (6mm) small pack flatback rhinestones also known as iron on crystals, gems, diamantes and sequins.
How to Apply -
Iron-on Method -
- Pre-heat iron.
- Do not use steam.
- Crystal Parade would recommend the use of boarding or card for a firmer or level surface.
- Place paper between clothing to protect it from any marks.
- Gently move iron over material to warm up slightly then place the stones in the pattern you wish.
- Next please place a lightweight towel or piece of material over crystal.
- With iron, press and move around until the glue melts.
- When sure of security, allow cooling.
- Allow 24 hrs for completely bonded crystals.
OR the Kandi Kane Hoptfix Applicator is a very handy tool for a quicker and more efficient application!