We are giving away a bag of FREE crystals with every Crystal Katana.
If you are a crafter, designer, nail artist or cake artist, this is the tool for you. Using the Crystal Katana you will be able to improve and speed up your "Crystallising" skills with the new and innovative Crystal Katana pick up tool.
The Crystal Katana comes complete with a silky smooth comfortable sleek black handle, is lightweight and very easy to use.
The Crystal Katana
- eliminates the use of tweezers which can be frustrating when the crystal slips out of the grip of the tweezer
- it will not leave a sticky residue unlike the traditional wax jewel setters
- it comes complete with a handy positioner which enables you to move the crystals into position securely
The tool has two ends, a wax end to pick up the crystals and a metal end to push the crystal in place ensuring a secure bond between crystal glue and surface.
If you are a nail technicial and offer nail art to your client and struggle to pick up crystals, rhinestone, gems and studs etc, then the Crystal Katana is the tool for you. Many of our customers who have purchased the Crystal Katana were using a wax pen or dotting tool with a small amount of blu tac on the end, these two methods do work ok but they found that the rhinestones, crystals, embellishments etc the blu tac would get sticky with nail glue or gel, leave residual on the crystals etc and they would often have to change the blue tac which slowed down the process of creating their nail art designs.
The Crystal Katana is not cheap compared to a cocktail stick and a piece of blue tac but if you are carrying out a lot of nail art and want a professional tool that looks sleak and sophisticated and you are customer facing the Crystal Katana is the tool for you and is a great investment.
One end of the Crystal Katana is made from premium jewellers wax which leaves minimal residue on crystals, rhinestones, embellishments stones and studs compared to other tools on the market, eg wax pens.
It is so easy to use, with a light hand it picks up and places your embellisment with great ease. It really does shave off time and therefore will save you money.
|Facebook Like Points||10|
|Google + Points||10|
|Twitter Share Points||10|
What People Say
|UK Delivery on orders under £60 (Inc VAT)||£2.30 All our UK orders are delivered by Royal Mail UK Standard Delivery.|
|UK FREE Delivery||On all orders over £60 (Inc VAT) - please see our terms & conditions.|
|UK Recorded Delivery||£3.50 Tracked & signed for service. A signature will be required upon receipt.|
|UK Next Day Delivery||£9.50 Guaranteed delivery next working day before 1pm if your order is placed before 3pm, Monday to Friday only. A signature will be required upon request.|
|UK Saturday Guaranteed
|£14.70 Guaranteed delivery on a Saturday before 1pm if your order is placed before 3pm on Friday. A signature will be required upon receipt.|
|UK Courier Delivery
|European Delivery - Europe inc Southern Ireland||£9.50|
|International Delivery - USA & Rest of the World||£12.00 * Please Note - USA - takes 5-10 working days|
- Our offices and phone lines are open Monday to Friday from 9am until 5pm.
- Orders placed after 3pm Monday to Thursday will be dispatched the following day. Orders placed after 3pm on Friday will be dispatched on the following Monday.
- Customers can collect orders by appointment only. Please call ahead to book a collection on 0843 2898 192.
- We are closed on UK Bank Holidays.
- All prices are Inclusive of VAT